Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Bash

Source
Hello Friends!

I didn't get a chance to prep ideas for a party ahead of time this week for you. But I didn't want to leave you hanging another week. So here we go on a wing and a prayer, pretty much how my life and personality go anyway. ^_^

So how about a Black Friday Bash? Thanksgiving's over, I'm sure you've already cooked enough food for a bajillion people to feed your family of ten, so you're sure to have food leftover. You've probably got cute little pumpkins left over from Halloween. And lastly, you're probably with some crazy fun friends or family shopping like crazy people. So you've got the people, the food, the decor: get your laugh on and party it up! ;)

I know, really lame.  >_<
But you came to read it.
^_^ Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think! :)