Friday, September 9, 2011

One man's trash...

I got to spend the day with one of my bf's, Abbie. We are college buddies and I was pumped when her husband (Sean) got a job near my city. We were proud of ourselves as we "actually did things" which included some flea markets, a couple of our favorite stores and of course a few snacks (mmmm doughnuts and snoballs). Here are a few highlights/times that remembered I had a camera on my phone.



Some fun little plaques at Marshalls






Some hilarious signs at a flea market




We were fascinated with these old postcards we found at another flea market. It was really interesting to read them, especially the one a soldier sent to his buddy on Pearl Harbor.


What do you do on "hang-out with friend" days?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think! :)