Monday, April 25, 2011

Mom's Day Is Coming!

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 8th! Don't wait til the last minute!

I'm excited to share how I made my gift for my mother with you! Steps and pictures will be posted after the date has passed, (so as not to spoil her surprise). Just to get your imagination a-turning, it will be crafty. I enjoyed a brainstorming/supply shopping trip to Hobby Lobby today with my dear friend LB. Having been a teacher, she was full of tips for me!

Other hints include: spring, flowers, and mini clothespins...

Can't wait to unveil!

^_^

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~Tenneva Jordan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think! :)