Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stop Traffick!!!

So my small group and I were making bookmarks last night. Several of us have a heart for victims of human trafficking and have been looking for ways to get involved. Our group leader recently discovered an organization called Night Light. They assist victims in Bangkok, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Check them out and support their cause!

Anyway, we decided to make bookmarks and attach them to brochures about Night Light. I love how they turned out.

(Unfortunately my computer is having trouble uploading pictures of them.)

Just imagine a black bookmark with red, yellow, and green circles on one side, and a strip of white paper on the other with typed statistics and things to pray for about human trafficking. Trust me, they're awesome.

Please help us raise awareness. Human trafficking is REAL and is NEAR you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think! :)