Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fill it up, then do them all!

"Even now I cannot understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this. I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open.
And I'm pretty sure he was happy with his final resting place, because he was buried on the mountain. 
And that was against the law."



If you haven't seen the 2007 film The Bucket List, you should. Starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, it tells the tale of two men with a terminal illness, who grab life by the horns and do everything they've always wanted to do before they "kick the bucket".

Reminded of the movie when I started looking at prices for a dream hot air balloon ride, I decided to start sharing ideas to add to a bucket list. Feel free to add them to your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think! :)